Google

Friday, March 21, 2008

Kadence's first birthday's preperations


I found this on the web, and my sister and I knew we just had to do it for Kadence's 1st birthday.

They had an Alice in Wonderland theme, and everything just looks amazing.

We've brought the lanterns, and hopefully it'll work by hanging them from fishing wire.

I'm getting a magician that does Alice in Wonderland themes, 'Tricky Nick'.

I've organized the balloons, I'm getting flower balloon centerpieces and a teapot sculpture for the cake table. A lot has been organized for Kadence, except for the little things. I still have to finish painting the characters (I'm hoping they'll look good and turn out) and my husband still needs to make the sign post!

I can't wait for the party, to see everything put together. Hopefully, it'll turn out just as cool as the party above....

More pictures from that really cool party

http://jessicaclaire.net/index.cfm?postID=134

No comments: